Introvert Entrepreneurship Lab
A Curated Virtual Learning Experience
November 16 - 22, 2020
A week of FREE curated workshops, interviews and coworking to help you create and grow your business as an introvert.
What makes this different from other summits?
- We will help you to put into action what you learn.
- We don't want to firehose you with too much information and courses that you will never finish.
- No more than 10 workshops/interviews to attend.
- Access to action taking co-working sessions
- Content is for introverts, by introverts
About Introvert Entrepreneurship Lab
Introvert Entrepreneurship Lab is an official event of Global Entrepreneurship Week. From November 16-22, 10 million people in 170 countries will take part in 39,000 events, activities and competitions that help make it possible for anyone, anywhere to start and scale a business.
Introducing your host
Janice is the CEO of Introvert Media Lab, where she helps introverts grow their brand and get hired. She coaches introvert leaders to excel in their career and business.
She hosts the podcast The Traveling Introvert where she talks about running businesses, traveling (less so now) and being an introvert.